Interested in renting? To fill out an application through Structure Properties, click here! If you would like more information or have further questions, check out our Contact page.
Online Resident Portal
Structure Properties offers an easy to use online program, helping you pay rent, view lease information, maintenance requests, etc. Click here to sign in or go to our Login page. Check out what the portal can do for you:
- Submit maintenance/leasing requests
- See current rent due and previous payments made
- See other charges assessed to your account
- Make rent payments online
- Setup auto-pay
- View lease, renewal and any other documents that pertain to your lease
- Lease information, such as lease end/start, rent amount, deposits held
- Property announcements
Make checks payable to:
Structure Properties, LLC
225 East St. Paul Avenue, Suite 302
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Rent is due on the 1stof each month and is considered late after that. Please note this timeline includes weekends and holidays.
- Rent can be paid through our online tenant portal by clicking here or by check through mail or in person during standard business hours. Rent must be post marked by the 1st or it is considered late. Be sure the envelope is properly labeled with the address. Please no cash.
- Place your name and property address on the check to ensure that you are properly credited with rental payment.
- If a rent check is returned for insufficient funds (NSF), all charges including NSF, late and posting fees will be charged to you.
Gas and Electricity: Upon moving in, please contact WE Energies at 800.242.9137, or go to we-energies.com.
Maintenance Issues: If you see something, say something! Have a leak under your sink? Smoke detector won’t stop beeping? Closet door is sticking? Don’t worry! Contact Corey Bortner at 414.882.8777 or go to our Contact page and get your problem fixed fast.
- Pets: Bring your fuzzy friends! Pets are allowed with prior approval. Your pet must be under the care and control of you at all times. Pets may not be left alone in any common areas or on the grounds. Barking will not be tolerated and will be considered a nuisance to other residents.
- Garbage and Recycling Schedules: Did you know you can find pickup schedules for your street by going to your area’s government page? Click here for the Milwaukee’s garbage and recycling schedule.